Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome!

Hi everyone, welcome to Nautilus Library. Starting out this blog is purely for my Young Adult Literature class. I will basically be reading, and reviewing young adult literature. Please feel free to comment.

Right now I am considering to read one of the following:


1) Airborn, by Kenneth Oppel. This one is high on the list because I actually had a similar idea for a story, and if I ever write it, I don't want to copy Ken's work.

2) Looking forAlaska. Not surem why this one just looks interesting

3) American Born Chinese. I actually saw this in the book store and thought it looked cool. its a graphic novel, which I love, but I don't know if I want to make a habit of reading Graphic novels.



So long for now!

1 comment:

Christine Musgjerd said...

I see that you wanted to read "Looking for Alaska" I read it and it was very good. It was very touching and I could not put it down.