Monday, September 15, 2008

Updates


Hi everyone, things are quite busy at the moment, so future updates may be a little while coming. I have alot of reading for school to do this week, as well as some proposals. Proposals are not my favorite thing to write, but you do what you got to do.


Any ways, just letting everyone know that I am still active and will be posting when I can. Upcoming titles will be:


Blades of Mars

Barbarians of Mars

Tithe (YA novel)

Extremly Loud and Incredibly Close (class assigned, one of the reasons I am busy)

Record of Lodoss War Graphic Novel (pt 2 & 3)

Star Wars: Force Unleashed Graphic Novel

Blankets (Graphic Novel)


and many more as time permits.


Again, sorry for the lack of updates, but sadly work before play. Unless you can make your play your work, in which case it is no longer play.

No comments: