Monday, August 25, 2008

Still Under Construction!! Futher Details


All of the reviews will be based on my own opinions. I admit that I have a particular bias, so there are going to be points where you and I disagree. Here is a break down of what this Blog will accomplish:



Title of the Book

annotation: Brief, catchy description of the book's plot


Brief summary of story


Review, discuss what I like, and did not like.


Rating of the following pieces. This will be on either a 1-10, 10 being the best, or a 5 star scale.


1) Readability/Pace - Did the book keep my interest? Was it fast paced? Did it seem to take forever to read it.


2) Plot - how was the plot?


3) Characters - Are the Characters interesting? Annoying? Do they have growth?


4) Interesting Facts/Trivia - ANy interesting trivia that I can find



See you soon!



No comments: