Monday, August 18, 2008

!!!Under construction Notice!!!










Hi everyone, thanks for checking out my blog, and hopefully past blogs as well. I have just finished my Young Adult Literature class, hopefully with a good grade. That said, I will continue to review books on this blog, but the format will change. I will start to focus on several facets of greatness while writing a review. Here's what you can hope to expect soon:






* a wider focus on novels apart from YA titles. There will still be review of those, but there may be less.




* I plan to read a wider variety of novels, but for a time at least, I will be focusing primarily on Science Fiction, fantasy novels with a particular focus on Sword and Planet, Star Wars, and Vintage 1930's - 1970's Science fiction.




* I will also review comics. This includes undiscovered talents from the online comics world, because darn it, they need to be recognized!




* I will also try to squeeze in actual literature as well.




* I may be doing other blogs about restaurant reviews, movie and music reviews, and Other things.




* I will also try to review up and coming undiscovered gems.




* Lastly, things being reviewed will not necessarily be the latest and greateset, but will also encompass "Blasts from the Past," and underappreciated releases from a while ago that you may have missed.








OK, that's it for now. I will be contemplating review criteria, if you have any suggestions for a review criteria, let me know. I have some ideas, but nothing solid.




See you soon!

No comments: